Friday, February 1, 2013

The Linen DEER Berets Are In!

With my first order of Japanese DEER berets, I ordered a small number of linen berets, as a try-out. They sold out instantly and, 6 months ahead of schedule, I placed another order with DEER. They have just come in, beautiful berets in a 65/35% linen/cotton combination.
The perfect beret for warm weather; these make the cotton Argentinean berets suddenly feel thick and heavy!
Available in a range of colours: Navy, Green, Brown, Light Grey and Wine. 
These linen berets have the same characteristics as the woolen DEER berets: superb finish and a hawk's eye for detail. Couldn't stop myself adopting two for my own use! 
Have a look here; highly recommended!
And just for good measure, new woolen DEER berets in brown have also been added to the stock (picture above). Frankly, you wouldn't find any other beret with such beautiful lining!

No comments:

Post a Comment